Belstone is a fast-growing and highly profitable merchant bank that seeks to disrupt corporate finance through a combination of client-partner alignment, transparency, and modern technology. At the heart of our operations is our proprietary data stream processing engine, which we use to integrate web-scale structured & unstructured data with machine learning to drive insights for our team and partners.
We are seeking full-stack developers to build features on our real-time relationship management UI (built using React and Meteor). In this role, you'll be designing critical infrastructure and strategies alongside engineers from Harvard, Princeton, and MIT, and collaborating closely with senior management to develop transformative new features.
The position is full-time and based in New York. Candidates should be entrepreneurial, creative, ambitious, and meet the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field from a top school, with coursework or equivalent experience in data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with unit testing, source control, and good software engineering practices
- Ability to take high level tasks, plan steps to implement them, and complete those steps independently
- Strong English communication skills; willing to sponsor H-1B visa if needed
- Exposure to applied machine learning a definite plus, but not required
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and GitHub profile link to [email protected] with the subject line: "Full-Stack Developer Position at Belstone Capital – [Your Full Name]."